Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Burp!!

Bee-hon and fried chicken plus sweetened mango juice satisfies my hungry stomach after a long hour of programming today. I feel a bit full now so while relaxing, I was thinking why not go open my laptop and do blogging. So here goes.... tadahhhh LOL.

*Sigh* I wonder when can I stop programming jobs? In my mind I wanted to stop after my contract expires and that would be my 12 yrs of programming already. Pheww it's challenging but it is surely a pain in the brain. What if I shift career, it would be nice. Do I still have the luxury of time and money to study medicine? I wonder how it feels if somebody will regard me as a doctor. It will be so cool, I think. Well just a wishful thinking *giggle*. Anyways, my feasibility study is on the run now and hopefully I will manage to finish it including the financial statements. I am seeing that one requirement to put up the business I want is to have a Point-of-sale terminal. This is a bit expensive if I will buy this so I have decided to create it myself to lessen my investment budget. I can make use of the free RDBMS offered, like for instance MYSQL. Hayzzz so there's goes programming again LOL. So it's hard to be separated from this profession huh.

Pointing other matters, well I'm glad I was able to give some space for myself lately. Taking a break from some things indeed helps. The only thing is, it made me read novels so much that whenever I can find time anywhere, I will find myself flipping the pages of that book I'm into again. And I also notice it made me write a lot too. Sharing my thoughts to anonymous. I just finished reading "Angels" earlier and now I'm thinking what to read next. My ordered books will take sometime to reach me. Perhaps I just read again "Host" of Stephenie Meyer. I like her books because of the wordings she chooses when describing the whole picture. It's like she's really putting the readers inside the world she built in the story. "Host" is nice novel too as it talks about aliens and how it came to know and feel what is humanly love.

Yaiks.. feeling sleepy already... zzzzzz

P.S this Saturday will be an extra fun day, I hope. Gazing air force stuff... cool!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am just surfing the net, reading blogs and came to your site. I am interested with what you write, especially the programming thing, because I am an IT student and I really dream to be a programmer someday though the thought really scares me. Is it easy to program? Coz I feel I am not learning so much from school.How is it really to be a programmer? Any advice from you, that would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Programming is indeed a pain in the brain however you will find beauty on the challenges of debugging and formulating logics. It is important you practice your mind to think of more than one solution all the time like if option A is not ok then go to option B. There should always be a fall back. And above all, enjoy it. Me , i sing while I code ..^_^

    ReplyDelete