Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Checking My Itinerary List

My mind is so drifted with many possible things to put into my itinerary list in order to reach my goal next year. Partly I am happy to realize that I can now put a check mark in my number one list, Philippine Stocks. I haven't imagine how surprisingly fun it is studying the trend of economy and how a stock is affected. Ok so my number two which fortunately I have managed to start doing it now, “Feasibility Study”. Also excited to finish it and to actually put it into realization. Third on the list, Hmmm I think it will involve a little bit more of technical aspect this time. I need to apply my IT skills rather buying it, which will just make an add-on cost to my investment requirements. What’s the fourth? I’m not sure yet at this time but I feel that it will involve more on paper works like business registration and many others. I’ll just go on with flow and will make necessary adjustments whatever necessary.

It's exciting to think about it really and I’m sincerely hoping that I will be able to accomplish my goal. I will be glad to become an entrepreneur even just a small time one. The idea of applying what I have learned out from my 2yr and half of MBA years makes my feet lifted from the ground and can’t wait to do it.

Well in the meantime, I need to do well in my present job now because I'll be getting all financial resources from my salary. Hope things will turn out smoothly.

It's fun conceptualizing ideas, doing research and preparing for it.

I feel so excited. Hooray!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your fulfilling of itineraries. I really believe you can do it.

    From someone who is very bad at making plans and itinerary -Mariel from Cagayan de Oro (http://www.cdokay.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mariel for dropping by... GOD bless.

    ReplyDelete