Monday, April 7, 2008

A ride with "Amboy"

I had an exciting adventure yesterday as me and my classmates in MBA visited the town of Camp Philips Bukidnon. While we are on our way to the club house, we made a stopover at the pineapple plantation of Del Monte Philippines. Oh it was so wide that I couldn't even see where it ends. We took some pictures in there and after that we move on to the club house and there we had so much fun doing the horse back riding. It was actually my first time that's why it was so scary for me. At first, I decided not to try it because I was too afraid that I might fall causing my bones to break. But with the encouragement of my friends, I finally got my nerve to choose a horse and sit in the saddle. And that's where I met "Amboy". He's actually the only male horse in there. The rest were all females yet their quite strong and wild. "Amboy" is kind of different. He is quite and gentle that's why when I first look at that horse, I have decided to ride on him. The owner of that horse ride with me too and he sits at the back. At first, It was too scary especially when the horse do a little of galloping. I thought I'm going to be thrown upfront. But after awhile, I learned to balance my body allowing me to move in accordance to the gesture of the horse. It was so nice. I felt like I'm doing a scene for "Tanduay" commercial LOL. The weather was a bit hot during that time but the wind blows beautifully. At last I have experienced now the feeling of being a horse rider just like what I have usually read in my pocket book stories. It is indeed true that when riding a horse, you should ride and feel as one. I was able to touch the hair of the horse. He was so gentle and friendly. I'm not going to forget you "Amboy". Well after the horse back riding, we went to Obrero's place also known as Montegelo Farm. It's a nice place too. There you could find varieties of "Anturium" plants, a pool and falls. There's a videoke bar in there too. We haven't stayed long in there because it was already raining heavy so we went to another place and had our snacks while sharing our experiences riding the horse. It was just a one day tour but I had so much fun already. Couldn’t wait for another adventure similar to this. Till Then!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry,

    I'm Mari-An Santos of Masigasig Magazine. We will be featuring Montegelo Farms and would like to quote your entry there in the article.
    We will of course mention your blog. Pls let me know if this is okay.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mari-An. Sure no problem and thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete