Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Definitive Collection Blog Site

I feel bad. I forgot I do have other blogsite that needs an update. It's quite hard maintaining lots of site though LOL. But I'm sad because I forgot to maintain that one and it happens to be where my interest revolves, Music :( . Promise, I'll make an update today and upload additional songs for you. I'm on the process of uploading now the songs. I am going to add additional mp3's of ASIN songs and my other Bossa Nova collections. I will try to scan my other collections and will post some of it in there. Free to download but again just for personal entertainment. I don't want to break any rules imposed by blogspot. I want to share what's music for me to all of you. I maybe an old fashion sometimes LOL but I love songs that touches one soul. Hope you will experience it too. Please have sometime to visit my Definitive Collection of Songs later. Visit me again. Thanks.

1 comment: