Thursday, April 10, 2008

Giving A New Look

I have personally created a simple header graphic for this blog to give it a fresh new look. It's not that much but I’m hoping you will like it. It's been awhile since I have started updating this blog and it helps me a lot in giving an ease to my troubled emotions by sharing my feelings, sentiments, and experiences to all of you. Also, I want to express my sincerest thanks to all of you whom until now still there to support me. The above image actually includes a picture of me but I cannot let you see my whole face because I prefer to be mysterious sometimes; well except of course to those friends of mine who knew me already in person. Sometimes being a stranger to many people could help me pour out and write all those things that may just come to my mind and my heart. Anyway, I'm still thinking of some other ways to improve this site. So I'm hoping you will visit my blog again. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment