Thursday, April 3, 2008

Crying Again :(

I couldn't help it :-(. Last night I was crying again while watching that Korean movie "A Moment To Remember". The story is sad yet it was really full of love. It tells about the a couple whom at first their life living together seemed very perfect. However, Alzheimer's Disease ruined it all as it was bestowed to the 27 year old Kim Soo-Jin (the main character lady). Her husband, a very tough guy and even temperamental suffer the plight of dealing it out. He may not be very vocal of telling how much he loves the girl, but his love for her is very, very deep. What made me cry really was when the girl called her husband by the name of her ex-boyfriend and tells him that she loves him. Her husband pretends that it was really his name and he answered back that he too loves her. It really touches my heart. Alzheimer's Disease case will erase your recent memories first. It will make you forget your families, friends and even yourself. Just like what the girl told her husband, "I have an eraser in my head". Although the girl truly loves her husband all she could remember is her past. It was really sad but for me it's a realization of what a loving person really means and what is forgiveness is all about. It's just giving a room to one's heart. Oh I hate it when I cry because my nose really turns to red and my eyes will be swelling in the morning. But I do love the movie because it touches my heart. Can't wait to watch another Korean movies again. I'll try tonight LOL. Back to my work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment