Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I had fun @ Duka

Last Saturday was indeed a successful event as we held our annual outing at Duka Bay Resort. I had fun although I didn’t got the chance to do the snorkeling. I just can't :-(. But anyway we did enjoy the event and we've accomplished our primary purpose and that is to do team building. Our CEO was there too and it seemed that he really did enjoyed seeing his people participating in the games that we had prepared especially the "SURVIVOR" game. He even donated additional cash as prizes for the games. It's actually our own rendition of improvising the mechanics of the game "SURVIVOR". We had prepared the obstacles and it was indeed quite hard to perform it. But still all the teams had cooperated besides cash prize is now bigger. The cheering competition was very good too and as what we had promised; before the competition started we presented a cheer dance to them. We had lots of bloopers while doing it but overall it still went well. Foods were great. There were lots of leftovers so most of the people just brought it to their homes. I think I brought some too LOL. Anyway, since I couldn't do swimming at that time, I spend much of my time mingling and talking to people especially to the bosses. Our CEO talked to me and he gave lots of inspirational words. I shared my experiences while studying MBA and he gave lots of advices and wisdom. He even told me to look for a book title "BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY". It's all about management and surviving in a business. Hope I could get a chance to actually read the content of this book. I have lots of plans in the future and I'm preparing myself for it. Well that includes learning a lot while still young. I will start looking for this book in the bookstore and maybe from a friend so I could borrow. By the way, I cut my hair a bit. Applying some hair styles for a change. I feel and look different too. I guess.. I don't know. You be the judge. LOL. Also, below is a picture from DUKA beach. Glad I could post some of it here. Hope you like it. Till my next blog.


DUKA BEACH




No comments:

Post a Comment