Thursday, April 17, 2008

I need a graphic artist !!!!

We've been maximizing whatever available resources in our department due to cost cutting policy mandated by the management. But this time I really need to push my request to hire a graphic artist. Yes, we know the basic of graphics editing but graphics designing is a way different. It takes some talents in order to produce an appealing and eye catching view. I even personally do some editing’s but for me I know someone could do the job better. Although it's challenging doing multi-tasking but sometimes it feels hard especially if you don’t specialized that field. Anyway, my boss will be here today so I need to discuss it with him. I'm still sleepy this morning but I need to finish lots of things now. This coming Saturday is our company outing and I and my team were assigned as the games committee. It will be held at DUKA RESORT so I'm going to see DUKA AGAIN :( huhuhu !!! Our departure would be 5:30am so I need to get up early then :(. By the way, summer class is doing great in fact I'm having fun aside of learning. I do have class tomorrow night but I think I won't make it because Boss is here and I'm sure we will be having lots of meetings with clients. Also as the games committee for the outing event we need to prepare everything. Till then. Back to my graphics editing now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment