Monday, May 23, 2011

Yawn Monday

It feels a bit heavy this morning since I have very less sleep last night. It is striking again and cannot sleep well here at night. I'm fighting it as our body really needed enough sleep and rest. It seemed that when I'm here many things disturbing my mind. Endless thoughts of something making my mind always busy. That's why my last option is to read something so my thoughts will be drifted to one subject only, the one I read. I am wanting more to go home now as it feels as if it is so unbearable already away from my love ones. It is making me feel sad most of the time. Will just have to finish what I have started so I can give a proper exit. Wish I can make it today. Although my eyes are so wide awake, it feels like I'm dreaming LOL. Goodluck to me then.


Happy Yawn Monday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The kitty looks so cute in the picture? What is its name? Haha, goodluck to you then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an adopted picture of the cat. hehehe. thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete