Monday, November 12, 2007

Second Semester... Here it comes...

Last Saturday, it was my chance to visit MBA office to ask for my 1st semester grades and ofcourse to enroll for the second sem. I was a bit nervous for the grades because definitely my subjects before was also a bit tough especially the Quantitative Analysis For Management. When finally the secreretary handed me my grades, I was overwhelmed with joy because I really didnt expected to recieve an A- grade. This is equivalent to 90-95 ratings. Both my Human behavior and Quantitative analysis subjects gave me this grade. Indeed I was thankful and very happy. I finally managed also to enroll last saturday however it took me awhile to write down in the registration form to what subject should I enrol. I thought i couldnt make it this second sem because I have too much pressure at work due to new projects assigned to me and all of them needs to be finished ASAP. But with the help of my team, I'm sure we will be able to deliver them on time. And so I took full loads for this semester. My subjects are Written Analysis Case (WAC), Financial Management and Accounting 2. Im a bit excited now to see my classmates again who happened to be dissapointed when they learned that I will not be able to enroll for this sem but gladly I made it.. Hmmmm it feels good knowing that your friends truly love you and wanted your company. Anyways, my classes starts tomorrow. See you friends , till our next happy journey and fun moments together...

No comments:

Post a Comment