Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Personal Mp3 Collection.Coming Soon....

I'm starting to build now a new site that will host all my personal MP3 collections. The site will basically feature my city's very own native songs and ofcourse some of my favorite music. This will be open to public for viewing and most probably I will be giving access to download some of my songs. I'm actually a music lover person. I used to join in some singing contest when I was little, well about 6 yrs old. But now, I only sings in the bathroom while taking my shower... hehehe. But music will always be a part of me. So I have decided to express my interest in music not by letting people hear me sing (people might get frightened, *wink*) but instead showing and sharing to the world what kind of music I'm fascinated with. I'm a bit occupied now with my work and study but still I'll make sure I'll get the time to build the site. I have read a certain article taken from the book written by "Inayat Khan" it's all about "The mysticism of Music, Sound Of The World", it says "The music of the universe is the background of the small picture which we call music. Our sense of music, our attraction to music, shows that there is music in the depth of our being. Music is behind the working of the whole universe. Music is not only life's greatest object, but it is life itself." Oh how wonderful!! Anyway to those interested to read the complete content, click the link below. 'Till my next blog.


Volume II - The Mysticism of Music, Sound and Word

No comments:

Post a Comment