Monday, November 26, 2007

Time Management

Whoaa.. it's a bit tough for me to maintain everything. I never expected to be so very busy at these early at school. I'm struggling now to finish what has to be done in work, school assignments, and ofcourse taking good care of my family, my home. It's just so happen that I have lots of things to be done here in the office and all of it need to be fisnished as soon as possible. I got a little time now updating my blog but I will still see to it that once in awhile I could post new blogs. Today is a busy day but this day brought me a good news. After several months of waiting, I finally now have the result of my petition to correct my middle initial which was mistakenly encoded in my birth certificate. At last I could now secure a passport and start trying my luck applying for work in the US. Yep, I have this in mind working outside my country so I could save more and prepare for the future. I will be doing this not only for myself but for the future of my love ones. Emotionally it would be hard but I can take everything for them. Hmmmm before getting emotional now I think I should be back to work hehehe. Till my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment