Monday, May 30, 2011

Just New

I am actually just looking at my laptop screen right now while biting some strawberry biscuits as I can't find yet which tempo should I start. The blinking of the cursor seemed pressuring me at the same time I am savoring the taste of strawberry in my mouth. Yaiks, set aside the non-sense topic and I should start write something with sense LOL.

Ok!!

BRISINGR By: Christopher Paolini is the book I'm reading now. I just started yesterday so my mind is just starting to shift its interest from Angels to Dragons this time. Yes, as weird as I may sound but this kind of stories really captivated my interest. I happened to drop by at a convenience store last Friday and noticed this book there. Upon learning that this book is actually the sequel of Eragon, without a second thought I bought it. This is actually the third book and so I have decided to also look for Eragon (Book 1) and Eldest (Book 2) to have the complete Inheritance books of Christopher Paolini. It is also good to read something not yet out in the movie. These three books can be a very interesting addition to my collection. My friends keep on telling me to just borrow from library instead of buying to save. However, I choose to buy the books I read because I still want to read it again and it is actually such a joy collecting these items. So while I can still afford to buy these new released books, I’ll buy. Time comes when other priority should come first rather than buying books. Well at least, I already collected quite a few.

Last weekend, my first time to see what's in SG expo fair. Many items were actually on sale there on a very affordable price. Of course many people are queuing trying to avail all the promos offered like availing laptops for only 69sing, or digital camera for 5sing. Wish I was a bit earlier so I can buy that laptop but it’s ok though. I manage myself to buy a 14.1 Mega Pix Digital camera. The price is very reasonable and I find it quite nice. Not that super high tech thing though like DSLR cameras but it's just well suited for me. It's is one of the latest Digital camera models of Panasonic. I have chosen the color red as I find it quite feminine. Also, added to my joy lots of freebies along with it were given with no extra charge. They gave me 8GB memory card, a card reader, a mini tripod, camera case and LCD screen protector. Despite of the heat and the number of the crowd, I think my visit there was all worth it. I also bought a HP colour printer worth 39 sing dollar only, a laptop bag @15 sing dollar and a usb fan at 2.90sing dollar. To convert in Philippine Peso, just need to multiply it by 34.50. Not bad right? I mean to get an authentic gadget at an affordable price sounds very reasonable. So I'll say 'Yippee".

Well, I'm also happy because I bought something special for my love ones too back home and they really love it. I'm so excited to see it and to also use it when I get back there very soon. So far, things are still in place according to my plan. I just need to focus saving this time and lessen my spending unless really very important so I would be able to reach my goal why I work at such distance from home. A little sacrifice is really required. Just have faith and all my prayers for my love ones and myself. I am fervently hoping and praying that things will run smoothly.

Anyway, I am excited to test some shots using my simple but cute digital camera. I will try to post some of my shots here. I'll try to explore how I can interpret angles of a certain object. Exciting…

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I am excited to the pictures you will take using that camera. I think it's really cute. I am now following you. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. thanks much for following me. I appreciate it a lot.. GOD Bless.

    ReplyDelete