Friday, May 20, 2011

A June Gift

Wheww Friday at last and next week would be the last week for the month of May. Can't wait for June to start, and then July, August and so forth LOL. Pardon my impatience but I just can't wait returning to my homeland to be with my love ones. I feel that at this time, I'm eaten up already with many circumstances making me feel exhausted, in defeat. It's like I don't want to play very strong anymore and just allow myself to submit with the flow. It feels that finally I'm consumed already with experiences and the last thing to do now is to be with my family. Too long I was given the freedom to do what I want and I really appreciate it so much that there's a man in my life who understands my needs and who always supports me all the way. I may be unfair most of the time but he just remains quite and understands me. I was blessed indeed to embrace so much trust and believe in me. Many times I have encountered people who feels intimidated with me and even envies some of my little achievements. That “ego” thing? LOL I find them a bit annoying because they just dont know what I have gone through just to move where they moves. The last thing I can do is to stay away from them. They have given me no choice rather than hurting myself trying to please them which is not my forte anymore. But despite of that I am still happy because there's only one man in the world that never feels this way towards me. Who laughs when I laugh, who cries when I cry, feels pain when I get hurt and most importantly who loves the people whom I also love. He feels my achievement is also his achievement rather than seeing me as a tough competitor like the rest I have known so far. I am so happy to realize now that GOD indeed knows how to make two people see and feel each other. And I am glad my path leads me to him and I'm praying that the bond will remain strong despite of anything. His words still lingers in my mind now "If I will be given another chance to choose a person, I will still choose you." I am so blessed indeed to have him.

June is approaching and I need to find a birthday gift for him. Wish I can be with him but although distance is between us, he knew my sincerest care and love. I will just find ways how to deliver it. My mind is scanning what gift to give, as I want to surprise him. I will start doing some window-shopping at this early. Anyway, will be going to Malaysia soon with my colleagues for a one-day tour. Perhaps I can find something from there.

Oh about my novel readings, I'm now half way reading Angels. I think I need to find another book to read next week. Many books to wait now aside from TORMENT and PASSION by Lauren Kate, I think I will be getting also the sequel of ANGEL which are ANGEL FIRE and ANGEL FEVER by L.A. Weatherly. I think I need to buy another bookshelf when I return home. I want to compile all the books I read as my collection. My son loves to read too, he may want to read it too later when he finds himself into novels already.

By the way, "Happy Wedding Anniversary to my mom and dad. Get well soon mom"

Till my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment