Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fallen

I am almost finish reading the New York Times Bestseller novel of Lauren Kate "FALLEN". I find the story very interesting as it tells about fallen angels battling between what's good and bad giving balance to our world and how this one angel falls in love with a mortal girl. It's like their love story is happening over and over again as this angle gets to live forever while she gets reincarnated over and over again. Every 17 years they found each other. The very hurting part is he mourns over and over again too because he sees how the girl died. The story is very intriguing and I can't wait to go to a bookstore nearby and get a copy of the second book, it's sequel "TORMENT". Hope it's available now because I can't wait to imagine how the story goes. So cute..

Well, stories I like to read most of the time are those with not so natural happenings. From vampires, wolves, aliens and now angels. I like it so much. Reading something about a certain creatures, kings, queens, kingdoms makes my interest very captivated. When I get back to my hometown, I planned to buy another bookshelf so I can preserve all the books I read as my collection. I noticed my son loves to read too. Right now, he already have multiple collection of Geronimo Stilton books. I also planned to organize a separate bookshelf for him.

I just love reading...... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment