Friday, August 29, 2008

Wanting something

Have you ever wanted something very much that your heart is really aching to have it but you just can't have it? That's what I'm going through these past few months. Yes I've been very busy lately but that doesn't cover much the longing that I feel. It's been stressful figuring out ways on how to fulfill my heart's desire but alas it just wouldn't work out the way I wanted it to be. We couldn't control everything there is in life and so I'm letting go. It may be hard letting go of one's longing because some of the pieces will be left behind and will put a mark in our hearts. My friends were right, I should always be grateful with everything that I have right now because you will only know its value once they're no longer there in your life. So much with my self longings. I must be contented. I'll be fine and will continue to move on. I want to go back 3yrs before where I was so focus . Growing up makes us strong but sometimes I wish I was just the same as before 3yrs ago where I feel very contented with everything that I do and I have. Now pressure is all surrounding me. Higher expectations and bigger responsibilities is always there waiting for me. Another aspect of being me is also evolving asking to have or do something which should not be done nor be felt. I need to be strong. I need to focus. I know these will pass and will just be a part of my memories.

1 comment:

  1. Gladly...it is indeed now part of my memories... it's so cool writing your thoughts and feelings at that very momentous time. Now I can read it again, and yes I Survived. Cute memories... ^_^

    ReplyDelete