Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coaching. A Wonderful Task To Be Done

One of the things that I really enjoyed at heart when it comes to handling my resposibilities at work is coaching. In other words training people specially those who are newcomers in my department. It was such a wonderful feeling sharing your knowledge and helping them to be as productive as they can be. Woooohhhh so bearable at heart... I love it a lot. Well I always wanted to teach elementary students.. but I guess to late for me now to shift profession. But maybe one day.. I may be able to do this.. Hehehe. I'm so fortunate that I have the chance to go schooling after office hours. Enrolling myself in the MBA program really helps me a lot to be what I am today. I feel I grow a lot when it comes to handling people and knowing my objectives and purpose of being a manager. I should give credit to all my instructors in the University and well ofcourse to myself for allowing changes to happen. The semester is almost ending and I'm so excited for the next semester. I want to learn more and learning process is too exciting. Adjusting and changing for the better and not for the worst. I'm doing everything that I can today because of my inspiration, my treasures... They knew who they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment