Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy Days........

Weeeew... I havent got the chance to update my blog lately.... Well obviously just now... lol. I have lots of sleepless nights because my final exam is approaching.. study! study! study! *wink*. I have lots to attend too at work. Implementation... developement .. giving directives .. and a lot lot more. Some certain creatures got envy also on my achievements ....... naahhhh! im used to it.. ever since I always meet creatures like that along my way...Ignore.. Ignore.. Ignore.... What matter most is Im striving very hard to achieve self fullfillment. And besides ... who are they??? I pity on them.....

2 comments:

  1. Nice Poems Cherry, it would have been nice to share it with me, do u rememba me, U Neva Said Goodbye, it would have been nice though to have continue this strange friendship, but nuttin is EZ in Lyfe, rememba dat, If u Need eva need, need my words i shall be here waiting for u, no need to cower around, and by da way nice Poems, they surpass minez !!!! :) :( !!!! Hope u r well, i thought sumthin Bad happened 2 u datz Y ... Cya around HOPEFULLY !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete