Thursday, October 4, 2007

Contrast --- Between Life And Death

I found this video in the youtube and the music captivates my soul. It simply realizes the existence of all things in this world. Between life and death, the wondrous of nature yet man was brutal like savages who chooses to destroy that beauty. That life is anywhere around us yet some simply deny its existence. When i carefully watch the video and listen to the song, I have felt lots of aura, emotions coming from the singer. Anger, forgiveness, grateful, sadness, envy, revenge and fear. It made me realize that the life we have now is just temporary and all us has our own time in this world. The video is nice actually. I have posted it below for those who are interested and wants to view it. We may have different interpretation of the song. Enjoy..

Song Title: Lux Libera Nos Performed by Roberto Cacciapaglia





No comments:

Post a Comment