Friday, June 3, 2011

Scrumptious lunch

Yum! Yum!

My stomach was so heavy after taking that scrumptious lunch as a treat from a colleague who will celebrate his birthday tomorrow. I was so hungry then and on that moment when the waiter served the foods to us, it was so mouthwatering that I can't help myself but immediately take a big bite on that chicken steak lying so appetizing in my plate as it was beautifully decorated with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and fries. The cream mushroom soup was so delicious too. Yaiks! I'm afraid I'm losing control with my diet. Well' I'll just do much effort in the gym this weekend.

Tomorrow, Hello Malaysia!!! Praying for a safety trip.












2 comments:

  1. Hi, in what restaurant did you order this one? The chicken steak with the fries really looks mouthwatering to me. Hmm, I feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. We ordered it at pizza Hut.. ^_^. Do try it, you gonna love it also... Enjoy ... :-)

    ReplyDelete