Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flight Booking

Yaikss.. I booked a wrong date for my scheduled homecoming this month of August. Instead of Saturday, I booked friday. I got confused with this midnight flight schedule and the fact that I have a connecting flight really made me dazzled even more. When I printed my itinerary, I am just thinking that maybe I'll just file additional leave to cover it. I have allocated my remaining leaves for December to spend more time with my love ones, so I was trying to see whether I can make use of one day more. But as I checked it, it will compromise either my schedule of going back to my city or my returning date here in SG. Hayzzz both played big impact a lot. So I have decided to login again to the airline site and change the date of my booking. It's my first time to change flight schedule but I know there will be an additional charge for me. True indeed! There is. The airline charged me 60.00sing dollar as the "Change Fee". Oh My! I know it's quite much. This cost me 2 thousand pesos if converting it to Philippine peso. Huhuhu!! In my mind I am crying. However, there's no one to blame but myself. I should drink coffee first before placing my booking to help me more alert. Well anyway, what matters is I'm still on track with my schedules so I would have more time with my loveones this December. I'll just slash some habits this week. Strictly no coffee session at Starbucks, yet? No buying of extra things unless very important. This week will be a very cost cutting week for me to maximize the budgetting I have allocated.


Anyways, mistake has been done. I'll just charge it to experience. Rule of the thumb (my thumb LOL): "Drink coffee first before making transactions online." Huhuhu.. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment