Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Did it again...color my day blue...

I have never thought I am forcing myself to wear mask again in front of a person who thinks everyone is wrong except him. That feeling when you need to respond just for the sake to give response without even knowing how did you respond. I know this happens anywhere but isn't it tiring to handle this kind of people again and again? Over the years, I have been battling inside how to handle them. I thought I am strong already but now I realized I'm still vulnerable to this kind of situation. Holding on with mixed emotions inside which is quite so unbearable to handle makes me feel weak. I am fighting the anger and the sadness with understanding and strength within me but why it seems to give up and to let go are my number one solutions now. We know ourselves better than anybody else but sometimes people surrounding us try to force things on us or tell negative things about us to others. They only see the mistakes of others and they think of themselves as invincible people. Did I enter a race? I think not. Maybe then I’m in the wrong place now. This year, I have been through a lot of pains and sadness. And sometimes it is also tiring to wear smile or act as if things are ok even deep inside you are battling with sadness and anger. Yes I'm strong but not stronger than I thought. I’m tired of these people who always feel intimidation towards me. Is it my fault, I have knowledge on what most men are into these days? Why many people always think I’m blocking their career path? I work with dedication and purpose. That’s all I know. I’m just doing my share. And now did it again… I feel awful with this nonsense things…too bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment