Monday, June 20, 2011

Overwhelming

Hello, Oh my I haven't got the chance to put something in my page this past few days. For one, Im sort of a bit stressed figuring out some tiny issues in my flat. Luckily, I was able to find a new room for me to stay. Hope things will run smoothly when I move in already. Hayz, things seemed a bit overwhelming for me recently. I can really say that "No man is an island". I miss my love ones so much these days . I am just hanging on and just continue with my goal.

Pheww!!! what a relief I have just finished a tricky programming today. I was analzing it even last night. Gladly, the user understands the complexity of the computation and we both decided to just skip that part. Well tomorrow I bet, there's another programming module for me. But in the meantime I will have a movie marathon tonight. Staying late will be ok since tomorrow will be a fresh day for a new workload.

I miss someone who celebrated his birthday yesterday. Just so sad I'm not there to celebrate it with them. I miss my "big boy" too. Anyway, days is very fast. I'm excited to go back and cook foods as many as I like. I miss cooking. I'm also excited to see my nephew. Praying for my sis safety delivery and good health for both of them. I'm also occupied lately buying stuffs for her baby. I'm filling up the box for my love ones and already scheduled for pick up by LBC team. I want to add more. Maybe will browse some shops later.

Here's wishing that all things will run smoothly according to my plan and will be able really to put up the business we have in mind. Oh which reminds me, I should continue doing my feasibility study now. And oh yes, I should also check how's my stock doing as of today.

Well, till my next blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment