Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Be Extra Careful

There's a sudden adrenaline rush I feel early this morning as I was on my way here in the office. I should never in a hurry. Safety first always as they say. My mind is still recalling that car rushing so fast that if I didn't run a bad thing might have happened. Oh GOD! Please forbid :-(. I should never ever under estimate the speed of any car approaching. Some drivers are just not that considerate. I should always take extra precautions especially when crossing roads. And above all, to pray always for protection.

Anyway, I feel a bit exhausted today for as usual I need to adjust a module I coded to fit in the user's requirements. After finishing each coding and if it runs perfectly, a mixture feeling of accomplishment and worn out is battling inside me that I need to re-channel my thoughts to free my mind and let go of the stress. Sometimes if the concentration of the coding is too much already to bear, what I usually do is to sing while formulating the logic of the codes. Through singing somehow it re-channels some of the pressure and stress that I'm bearing while programming. And it really helps a lot. Sometimes I retouch make-ups. It's a bit funny, yeah I know. Because the more make ups you will see in my face, it means I'm so stress already LOL. Most of my friends back home knows that ^_^. Well at least I have my own way of re-channeling stress.

Well, it’s an interesting day today.
Till my next blog....

2 comments:

  1. Be extra careful, this really had caught my eye. Not because I was almost hit by a car too but I almost fell from stairs. Haha. So that's it. Just wandering around and saw your blog. I felt like commenting so here. Anyway, have a good day and always be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for dropping by. Yes, should be very extra careful these days...

    ReplyDelete