Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Side Trip

It's raining but I was quite up for photo shooting earlier just for side trip. I was excited to see that I have captured something nice. My camera is not that super high tech but I had fun testing it. I am very much excited to post it here too. So here goes... Hope you like them. Oh I can't wait to take pictures in Malaysia. I will surely fully charge my camera by then.

This looks tasty.. can I eat this? jejeje


























This somehow is telling me not to give up no matter what...


























hmmm, i can make a good house out of this one.. LOL



























"I need some carbon dioxide here".... says the plant... ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Nice shots! Your photography is not bad at all. I like most especially the first one. Sunflower, right? I think you can edit that too. Most photographers do it. But of course, there are some times that the real colors are far more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sunflower.. thanks for appreciating... although my camera is not that high tech like DSLRs , i'm still happy having it. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete