Saturday, May 14, 2011

Novels of Angels

Yes!! Saturday indeed. Time for me to relax my mind because these past couple of weeks I've been hurrying to finish all the programming jobs assigned to me. As much as possible, I don't want to live negative impression towards me like I cannot do my job or took me sometime to finish it. It's very important to establish one's work reputation because you wouldn't know when you will need it as a support in proving your worth in the future. Well so far though, things are still manageable it's just that headaches are really inevitable.

But anyway, I feel excited to start flipping the pages of the book I newly bought. The title is "Angel" by L.A. Weatherly. I'm into stories of angels this time as I don't want to break the momentum I've got from my previous readings which is "Fallen". I'm actually so excited to continue reading its sequel "Torment" but it's not yet out in the Bookstores here in SG since its release date will be this coming June 14, 2011. So what I did was to pre-order it at amazon.com. And guess what? The price they charge me is cheaper since it is pre-ordered. Now I got the technique *wink*. So I ordered the two sequels "Torment" and "Passion" which will be delivered to me by July. So while waiting for it, I have decided to have "Angels". As I read some of the previews of this book, it sound very interesting also as it talks about again Angels falling in love but this time an assassin angel fell in love to one of his target, another angel. Interesting right? You might want to read it too. It's out in the bookstore already.



Happy reading...


2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any series of it but when I read your blog, I feel interested. I love novels. I just don't know which one's the best. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. Glad to be of help. Thanks for dropping by... :-)

    ReplyDelete