Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rainy Tuesday Morning


Whewww I can smell the breathing of the ground this morning as it finally rains after embracing the very hot air these past couple of days. Day and Night, it feels like I wanted to take a bath over and over again or plunge myself into a cold pool and stay there for many minutes. Missing my hometown more as my place is very near to beach resorts and whenever we like it, we just go there and hang out, feel the cold breeze of the air bringing many memories to one's mind. I like it so much. Very soon I will embrace it again and of course I will also miss here. But for sure, I will treasure the experience and memories.

Anyway, this morning I find it very interesting. First, the place where I was seated in the bus is same where I was sitting yesterday and same person is sitting beside me. I don't know him, a stranger but he seemed friendly and interesting. Hope I got the chance to become his friend, as he seemed to be a nice, mature and formal person. It's like our mind is talking; flooded with questions like who is she/he? Is he/she Chinese or not? Where is she/he working? hehehehe funny stuffs. If given the chance, I would be very glad to be his friend.

Well, today will be a tough day. I am catching bugs of the programs I'm coding. It made my brain so exhausted yesterday and I should solve it today. During breaks, I want to continue doing my feasibility study. Many things to be done for the upcoming business I would like to venture. This is in preparation for my returning to my hometown. Hayzzz I feel sad because my friend will be going to Canada and will work there. Of course I am happy for him. It's just that on my first few days of stay here in SG, he is the one who really helped me. I am going to miss him. I think that is really life, people come and go. So I'd better do my thing also for very soon, I too will move on. Anyways, wish I would have enough time to prepare everything. Many ideas are flooding to my mind now and I can't wait to put it into writing. My MBA classmate also contributed important details last Friday night and I was so glad to hear it because at this time, it didn’t crossed to my mind. It's like my research is doing a FDG (Focus Discussion Group). *Sigh*, I missed my MBA days. Hope I will really put this up. I'm excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment