Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hooray.. My ordered books has arrived!!

Yippeyy, I received this morning the two books I have ordered from Amazon.com. It's the sequels of the Novel "Fallen" by Lauren Kate. Although my mind is very occupied lately contemplating and preparing for my upcoming flat transfer, I couldn't hide the eagerness to start flipping the pages of the book as I am very curious to know what will happen to the Angel-Mortal love story at the end. Whether their romance turned out to be a happy ending or a tragedy. Well, can't wait to read it but before that I need to cover it first to preserve it's good condition as I want to collect all the books I read. I am more into novels now that has sequels. The last book I read is 'Brisingr" By: Christopher Paolini, Eragon's Sequel. Although I found the story interesting, I stopped reading half way of the book. Events and characters are all interesting but somehow I find some complexity of the wordings used. Made me a bit dizzy absorbing the narration. Maybe I will just wait for the movie to come out. ^_^



Anyway, my LBC box is very full now with many stuffs I bought for my loveones back home. It's scheduled to be picked up this saturday. I'm excited for my box to reach my place. I feel a bit tired lately and the stress seems a bit unbearable now. Aside from the overwhelming stress, I find it hard also now dealing with bitter people because eventhough how much effort I'd tried for myself not to be affected by them and just continue to be happy and cheerful, sometimes they tend to absorb the energies I have. It's like they want if they are not happy, people around them should not be happy also. Hayzzz many times we have encountered such personalities and best thing to do is to start ignoring them because sometimes their bitterness can actually hurt others already. I just continue counting my blessings and embrace the fact that despite of all, many people believes in me, who cares for me and in fact love me back home. Here's hoping that things for me here in SG will run smoothly and I can go back after my task is done here. I can't wait to be home finally. In GOD's time .. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment