Friday, July 1, 2011

Miles Distance

Distance won't matter!!! True indeed. I may be miles away from my home but that won't make me exempted resolving some concerns there. Well partly it gives me comfort because I still part of every decisions made there. Today what a headache! I made long distance call just to handle that newly hired nanny. We hired her a few days ago and just today we found out she started getting things from us and claiming it as her own. Dishonesty is the worst thing of all. We dont care if she doesn't know how to cook or clean the house for that can be trained but to steal from us, it's very, very bad thing. We don't have a choice but to fire her effective today. Hayzzz, it's very hard these days to trust instantly. We are learning our lesson now. Shouldn't be in a hurry looking for a replacement or else we will be victims again of such modus. I just hope things will still be manageable there. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment