Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RAPTURE, The 4th Book of Lauren Kate's FALLEN novels

Welcome back to me, *giggle*. Glad I was able to find time now updating my blog. During lunchtime, I surfed the Internet looking for the 4th book of Lauren Kate's Fallen novels. Indeed "Rapture" is on its way now to be released sometime soon early next year. Oh boy, I feel quite saddened as it means I need to wait months to finally know what's the ending of the story between Luce and Daniel, a fallen angel. Whether they indeed twisted the past lives they have been through, making their love last for a lifetime. Currently, I'm reading the 3rd book now "Passion" and while reading every pages, I can't help myself but to feel excited what are the discoveries of Lucinda Price while traveling back in time through an announcer as her portal, witnessing what happened on her past lives. The story is indeed quite captivating and made me still awake at late hours in the evening just to continue reading and reading. Well anyways, since the 4th book will not be out yet this year, I have browsed amazon.com to see some prospect novels to read after I finish reading "Passion". Luckily, I saw two books and I have added it to my cart already. I mentioned before that I read 'Angel Fire' By L.A Weatherly, now I'll be having "Angel Burn", its sequel. Also, the novel "Starcrossed" by Josephine Angelini also caught my attention. I will try to find one more, then I will place my order in Amazon.com. I am feeling that I need to put now a bigger book shelf for me back home because lately it seemed my interest in reading novels becoming intensely growing for every stories that I read, simply captivates me making me feel very eager to jump from one book to another. I like the ones with sequels because it totally gives me satisfaction as to how the stories will end and how each character play an important role. Oh wish I could have my own novel someday. Just one novel, it's worth a thousand fulfillments already. This idea makes me feel excited.


I miss my home so much and luckily somehow, I couldn't feel so homesick while I do my novel readings as my thoughts and feelings will be diverted to the total scene in the story. August is very fast approaching now. I can't wait to be with my family. I miss them so much. And I am very much excited also to see in person my super duper cute nephew. Yep, thank GOD my sister delivered her first baby safely and both of them in good condition now. Although my sister still on recovering process but so far so good. Thank you lord.

Well, I just keep holding on and hope things will put into place smoothly with GOD's guidance and help. :-)

P.S. Here's one book review of "Starcrossed" which I find helpful and will help me decide wether to buy or not. Starcrossed Book Review, Click Here

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to tell you January 24, 2012 Laruen Kates novel Fallen in Love will come out and it tell the romaces of all the fallen angels including Luce and Daniel she is bring this book out before Rapture. You may want to google it and read up on the summary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thank you for the info. Yes, I'm very excited to have this book. I'm doing some pre-ordering now at amazon.. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete