Friday, February 22, 2008

This week

It's been quite a loong week for me doing lots of things that's why I wasn't able to update my blog these past few days. Just not to skip putting something in here every week I will just give a summary of what I did recently but it will be short because I need to attend my classes few minutes from now. Well first, finally I have now my non professional driver's license. I've been using the SP license because I couldn't find time yet to apply for the non prof. It was a long day application for me. Drug test, medical test, written examination and pratical exam. Woooshh it's a bit tough but thank GOD I have passed it all. Last Monday was my mom's birthday too so we have a little celebration at home and I did prepared sweet macaroni salad for her. I did lots of paintings lately and it made my right arm numb a bit but it feels fine now. I need to apply the second coat though, so maybe this weekend I will do it. This week is not too good for me too because I was sick maybe because of too much stress. I need a long vacation but I can't do it just yet. My boss won't aprrove it because we have a deadline to meet. Anyway, I know i could still make it and after that VACATION.. Till my next blog. I need to go now to attend my class..Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment