Monday, December 10, 2007

Life is like a box of chocolate.... :)

Last saturday night I have finally find some time to take a break and watched Tom Hanks' Forest Gump, an old film. I could remember that I have watched it years ago but I couldnt remember the whole setting of the story. It was indeed very, very nice to the point that it made me cry specially in the ending scenes but I was trying not to show the tears because my brother was also there watching the movie with me. I'm sure he will tease me a lot if he finds out that I was crying hehehe. The story basically showed lots of lesson to the viewers. For one, being dumbed or disabled is not a hindrance to reach success. Like what had happened to Forest Gump in the story, he may not be as smart as we could imagined but he owned that shrimp shipping corporation which made him millionaire. Same also with Lt. Dan who became crippled after that war in vietnam. He thought his life was worthless after the doctor cut his legs and he even questoined GOD's plan for him. But at the end, he realized that there are reasons to our existence; therefore we should live life to the fullest. But what really marked on my head about that story is about "Destiny" and how it was compared to a box of chocolate. Like what Forest Gump always say, "Life is like a box of chocolate. You will never know what you're gonna get." Yes indeed we never know where fate brings us. Some said Destiny is a matter of choice and in every choices we made to our lives, we must be ready to face its consequences. Yes this could be true but sometimes we just couldn't control everything. But anyhow, we just need to be strong and have faith always. Anyway, I have enjoyed that movie a lot. Well, except that I was crying hehehehe. Couldn't wait to watched another movie related to this. I should be prepared by then. Tissue, handkerchief, and lots of water..hehehe. 'Till my next blog..

2 comments:

  1. Good dear Cherry.
    I see that Film and i appreciate with that.
    yes It's true.
    Life is like a Box of Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good my dear
    I apreciated with that Film
    I like Forrest so much
    .Mehrdad

    ReplyDelete