Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stock Trading Game

I know...these past few days I really havent got the chance to update my blog.. huhuhuhu. I was really too busy with my work and my studies. Last week was my Financial Management report and the preparation period was really a bit tough. Well anyway, ma and my groupmates have delivered it last saturday and so far it went ok. Something happened in the middle of our report though but when it comes to overall judging on how we delivered it, it's still excellent. Well, that's my biased. hehehe. I'm happy this morning because finally I got myself joined in the virtual stock trading game tournament. And today I'm so overwhelmed because I gained from my initial investments. I bought volumes of Petron Corporation, Mega world, and Philex mining stocks and so far it gave me good returns. I'm new to this so I easily get excited whenever there's progress in my stock trading portfolio hehehe. I'm monitoring the ticker tape now of Philippine Stock Exchange and hope I will gain more hehehe. Well 'till my next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment