Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meeting The New Year..A Prospect of Becoming a Better Me!

2007 will soon end and it's now a new beginning as we enter 2008. At this early, I'm already preparing the things needed in venturing the world of entrepreneurship. As a part of our MBA course, we are assigned to put up our own business and make it prosper throughout the entire semester. If fortunate enough, we could continue running the business and make it grow even bigger. I have decided to start my own this coming January so that I will be able to run the whole business setup smoothly by the mid of next year. I'm now collecting facts and techinques in handling meat processing business. I have already performed some experiments and have recorded the success and failure rates of my try outs. I have decided to run meat processing business since I have already tried it before and so far it gave me good returns considering the fact that people do really eat three times a day. However this time, I'm experimenting the taste since I want to make my own trademarks. So far the experiments is doing well but I'm still searching for a little bit more when it comes to taste uniqueness. I have listed too my prospect consumers and now starting to formulate my pricing schemes including packaging and marketing. I'm sure this would be so exciting and I wish 2008 will bring goodluck to my new business. I will just start investing little but will give big efforts for it. I know I can do this. GoodLuck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment