Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year Resolution List

It's New Year and I should have some resolutions for this year. I have been thinking what would it be? I have lots of things to resolve emotionally LOL. Well, first and foremost I should be more focus and should give direction to every decision that I'll be making. I should stop thinking on things or scenarios that is far from reach now. Putting some limitation to myself would help a lot like restraining myself to entertain temptations in life LOL. Next to my list is to stay healthy and beautiful always *wink*. Maybe i will do my workout three times a week now. I should stop drinking cola huhuhuhu, I cannot finish a day without having some intakes on it. I'm a cola addict. But from now on, I should restrain myself and drink juice instead. Well I dont drink beer only red wines so no beer resolutions. I should be more careful now specially when talking to friends very close to me. Because of too much closeness, I sometimes become tactless to them. I should be more objective when it comes to work and acting as the manager of my team. So far last year, I have attained one of my objectives and that is stop confining myself in a small room. But instead spread my wings and have lots of friends. I'm fortunate enough to comply this especially when I enrolled in MBA. I have found my new treasures in life. Another resolution for this year is to make my hair long till hips. Well, it's till waist now so more to go. Scissors, stay away from me LOL. I wish to travel to beautiful places too this year. So I'm hoping for good opportunities to come. "Stay young, stay healthy and stay beautiful" , these will do the luck. Cheers! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PLAYING ISABEL ORTEGA BOSSA NOVA "SO NICE"

No comments:

Post a Comment