Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our Upcoming Projects


January is quite too hectic for me and my team. This month is a full blast distirbution and implementation of the systems we have developed last year to our prospect clients. Number of clients have already signed up to subscribe the financial system we have introduced in the market. Some were already on their demo period now and some were for full implementation schedules. As part of the developer who designed and developed the system, it's quite overwhelming to see that the system whe have created was appreciated by the end users not only with the looks of the the application but as well as the overall functionalities the system could provide. It's quite a bit challenging for us because we are about to implement a Billing System integrated with a comprehensive accounting system to a telecommunication company here in my city. They have 20 sites or they call it local exchanges so this would mean we will be going to visit all these sites to complete the implementation of the system. Hmmm, that sounds fun and full of adventure. I'm sure my programmers feels the same way too. Anyway, I need to get everything ready including giving recommendations in terms of technical requisites like server specifications, operating system, installation protocols, users access, connectivity and many more. I just wish, i will still have time to retouch *wink*. Well,I know this will be a tough one but I'm sure we will be going to implement this successfully. So programmers... stay put 'coz it's going to be a bumpy ride for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment