Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Feeling Exhausted.. :(

I feel so tired today. I have attended lots of things this morning. Going to a certain place then another and another. But anyway it's a mission accomplish for me since I have attended all those important matters that need to be settled. I'm a bit sleepy now but I need to finish my iteneraries for today. My boss has sended lots of emails about our existing projects. My team is feeling exhausted too since I have already handed to them lots of module definitions for development. My stomach is even aching a bit. :( Later tonight I need to go to a grocery store to buy things needed for the birthday party this coming Sunday and still need to make a birthday invitation. Oh and I completely forgot I need to make now my written analysis case report which will be submitted this coming Friday night. Huhuhuhu hope I could finish them all. Till then :(

No comments:

Post a Comment