Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hooray! The product presentation went well...

When I woke up early this morning, my head was aching badly. Actually, I already had it since yesterday afternoon after our unsuccessful attempt in deploying our system to one of our client. Although I have that headache, I still need to get up. And so I just drink some pain reliver to at least give some relief of the pain. And besides, I really need to go to work because I have a 10 o'oclock product presentation and system development to a telecommunication client. Together with my programmer and a representative from our engineering team, we visited their office and had everything what has to be done. Thank GOD, the connection setup was successfully configured allowing our client to explore our system. I was a bit surprised because their President was there and was asking me to give a product presentation to him. Oh my gosh! I wasn't even prepared for it and this time I should set aside the technical side and be a sales person for that moment LOL. Anyway, what I did was stand firm and be as confident as I can be. So I showed him a live presentation of the entire system and explained every relevant details and functinalities which I think his company needed the most. I was so thankful that he understood everything that I've said and even appreciated the system a lot. He's so interested that he even gave directives to his people to finalize our setup agreement with them. Woooshhh! It's mission accomplish for me and my team. Well, I'll just wait for a go signal from our management if should we push through the implementation to them. I know it would be another challenge for us but I'm sure we will be able to deliver everything they need. I'm just glad with what I'm becoming right now; being a mature and more confident woman. My challenge is to keep it up and be strong always. Never allow pressure and dissapointments be mixed up with any decision that I'll be making particularly when it comes to my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment