Monday, January 14, 2008

Heaven Knows... No frontiers...

It's another monday and I feel good this morning. I feel inspired today as I listen to the song of one of my favorite band, The Corrs. It's called "No Frontiers". This is a mellow song and it's definitely lovely. It talks about life, our dreams and the truth that lies in each hearts. Oh again I fell inlove with their songs. It is so nice to start our day with such an inspiring mood. Good thing for me I have recovered easily from sleepless nights. Last week was way to tiring especially that my boss was here and we did some sales presentation to some of the companies here in my city. Well schooling is still there and as usual case analysis and reporting grrrr.. sometimes irritating though LOL. Last night I wasn't able to sleep early because I was fixing my computer at home at the same time I was studying my report for tomorrow's class. This week is a challenging week for me. Me and my team need to finish now the Point Of Sale System that we've been developing since we need to launch the system by February. It's also a preparation week for me for a birthday party of a family member very, very dear to me. Hope I will finish all the things that need to be done. Ofcourse exercise is still in my list. It is important for me to stay healthy,energetic and beautiful inside and out *wink*. 'Till my next blog.

Here's the video of The Corrs performing live "No Frontiers". Hope you will like it too the way I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment