Monday, January 28, 2008

Something Creepy.........

Last Saturday dawn I have experienced something creepy at home. Maybe it was just a coincidence or maybe just a product of my imagination. It was 3 o'clock in the morning when I get off from bed and go to my study room so I could review my notes in FinMan (Financial Management) because I'll be having my midterm exam later in the afternoon. While studying, I have decided to play some inspirational songs to help me concentrate. And so I played my Christian Songs collection and just go on with my review. It was almost 4 o'clock in the morning and the songs were still playing when suddenly I heard a loud noise of things downstair. I was a bit afraid because I thought it might be some burglar roaming around inside the house. And so I made some loud noise too calling names of family members to help me check what's going on downstair. Our housemate woke up and put the lights on to check where that noise came from. She said she didn't hear any noise. But I told her to check it again because I really hear it very clearly. We looked around and everything was in place execpt for one thing. We were very surpised when we looked at the altar. Everything was no longer there; the Holy bible, the statues of the saints, the rosary guides and others were all there in the floor. It was really a bit weird because it never happened before. I dont want to take that seriously because I might start igniting fears especially when we're at the study room. Anyway, we just casually picked it up and I continued with my review. I'm trying to leave that thoughts in my mind but sometimes I feel it kind of weird. Of all the times why at that hours and the christian musics playing in my computer. We've decided to let the house be blessed by a priest next month. Maybe someone or something is in there... wooh i dont want to think about that :-(. I just pray hard for protection and safety of the family members.