Monday, May 19, 2008

I miss blogging

I really do miss my blogging here. I was really very occupied these past few days since it's our last days of my summer class and I need to comply all of the requirements given to us. Thank GOD I finished it all and I can relax now. Well that's what I thought :( My boss sent me an email this morning giving me mandate to travel to Davao City as soon as possible. He wanted my presence there within this week to handle the system implementation of Up & Coming Company located in Lanang ,Davao City. I will bring along one programmer with me. We will be travelling to Davao this coming Wednesday and we'll be back here in CDO by Saturday. At least I will be here first week of June. It's my sister's birthday and I think it's enrollment period for 1st semester. Hooray ! I'm now second year and soon I will finish my MBA. Well that is if I pass the comprehensive exam. I miss my classmates but few weeks from now we will see each other again. And we'll surely have lots of funs again. I really enjoyed there company. They were all very warm and passionate. Hmmmm that's all for now I guess. I need to prepare everything for the scheduled system implementation of Up & Coming. For sure I will post my escapades in Davao. I'll try to have lots of pictures in there too and will post some of it here. So please visit me again.Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment