Monday, May 5, 2008

It's a Wonderful Monday

Hello. I know I wasn't able to post messages here last week. I got sick but thank GOD I'm doing well now. Although my sleep is a bit disrupted, still I feel great this morning. I was able to do my workout yesterday morning and in the afternoon I was a bit busy eating ice cream and spaghetti together with my family. This week is a challenging week for me. I have receieved additional task from Big Brother (my boss, I'd like to call him that LOL) and that is to construct new web application for a certain client here in CDO. This time we will be focusing more on revising our existing Point Of Sale system to fit user's requirements. We need to finish it on or before end of this month. That means I have 25 days more to go to contruct it huhuhu. Also, I need to finish the Customer Care system which will be deployed and implemented to a certain telecommunication company in Tagum Davao del Norte. Hmmm I think we will be having lots of travels again by the mid of this year. I'll be attending my PBE class tonight at the university. Time passes so quickly that I didn't even notice our summer class will soon end. By June, we will be enrolling again for the 1st semester. My MBA training will be finished soon and I'm really going to miss all my new found friends in there. So while we could still see each other often, we need to savor all our happy moments together. It's like learning at the same time having some fun. Oh I got to go now. I need to answer Big brother's mails. Till my next blog. Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment