Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aura

Have you ever wondered why you have a favorite color? So drawn to it like every time you see an object associating to that shade, your inner instinct just wishes to grab it and own it. I haven't asked myself this question either and just merely enjoying the fact that I have my own favorites. I guess just some basics of a human being huh. Ever since I remember becoming me, I do love purple color. As long as the shade is representing to the family of color violet, well that's my thing. I just don't want to show it off all the time because I don't want others to interpret it as an obsession. But when moving around in my own small world I am so much of a fan. I am so drawn to it that I usually landed myself buying things with a touch of violets. From purple packaging, purple coloring and purple tags, my eyes will just be instantly captivated  Like for instance last night. I never thought I could get to buy another fragrance spray despite of the fact that I still have enough supplies. I just couldn't say no on that moment when my eyes laid upon that attention grabber Purple Box fragrance with label  "Purple Touch Pride". And true indeed, it landed on my supplies cart and happily brought it with me to my flat. I am just lucky enough that the price is just within my pocket reach and the scent passed my smell preferences. Because if not, I would end up rationalizing trying to tell myself that I have other priorities and will just suppress wanting those small things that can make me happy.

So going back to that question why we really do have our own color preferences? A realization came up to me when I started reading the first book of the Immortal Series called 'Evermore" by Alyson Noel. After flipping a few pages of the book, I saw an Aura Color Chart  there and found out how each color symbolizes one's aura. I am quite certain that all these information regarding auras and chakras are already available online but the urge to explore about it hasn't filled my interest yet. But not until I took a glance on that Aura color chart when I started reading the novel. After finding out what violet color represents, I just evaluated myself and yes that could be it. Because most of the time, I feel that my inner self is always embracing some intuitions and wanting to have a peaceful mind like some sort of meditations. Getting that kind of feeling seemed more dominant to me compared to other ephemeral feelings that I may have felt from time to time. You will just know that this some sort of aura is always inside of you like you are born to it since birth. Other feelings can just be passing and can be stimulated by different factors like a person, an experience, surroundings, and others. As I read on that book, I also realized that whatever feelings we may have at that particular moment, our aura color also changes. And also it is a contributing factor on how our Chakras transmit energies. The chakras are thought to vitalise the physical body and to be associated with interactions of a physical, emotional and mental nature. Violet color symbolizes more on the crown chakra or more on mental energy. I guess then this is where my strongest lies. No wonder why my profession focuses more on developing systems which requires intense analysis and concentration.  I so love the realization of this because it helped me embrace my inner self deeply.

So what are these Aura Colors I am talking about? See below.

Aura Color Chart
Red      = Energy, strength,anger, sexuality, passion, fear, ego.
Orange = Self-control, ambition,courage, thoughtfulness, lack of will, apathetic.
Yellow  = Optimistic, happy, intellectual, friendly, indecisive, easily led.
Green   = Peaceful, healing, compassion, deceitful, jealous.
Blue      = Spiritual, loyal, creative, sensitive, kind, moody.
Violet    = Highly spiritual, wisdom, intuition
Indigo   = Benevolence, highly intuitive, seeker
Pink      = Love, sincerity, friendship
Gray     = Depression, sadness, exhaustion, low energy, skepticism
 Brown   = Greed, self-involvement, opinionated 
Black    = Lacking energy, illness, imminent  death
White    = perfect balance



So what's the color of your aura most of the time? Can you tell it now?






2 comments: