Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Precious


I went to a store last weekend and noticed the compilation of Precious Hearts Romance pocketbooks for sale. I grabbed one copy and studied the printout of its cover as well as checked the name of the publishing company. I was quite thrilled when I saw that it was published locally in Philippines. The writing contents were actually using Tagalog dialect and the stories were contributed by different authors. It was actually recognized as the bestselling Tagalog pocketbooks in Philippines today. Wow I wonder how it feels to become a writer. I love to write and who knows one day, there will be a turning of events and an opportunity will just knock at my window. That would be awesome!

Anyway aside from that thought, it gave me an idea to why not also include this to my business plan. It gave me a feeling that this will add more excitement to my business as it can attract different segment of my target market. I can't elaborate more as I am still on the process of finishing my business plan. I am so excited about it and yesterday I already started browsing its website to get enough information on how can I get the material with discounts. Feels like I really want to start the ball rolling now. So exciting and the idea alone makes my brain jumping wildly.







Ok. Speaking of precious. Today is so precious to me as well as I'm celebrating my Natal Day! Hooray! Thank you GOD for this another wonderful year for me. Though I'm miles away from my love ones now but the thoughts of care and love is embracing me. Wishing things to be Ok for me here in SG and hopefully my turnover will run smoothly. Praying for the safety of my two precious.


Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!









                    Just to add, I received this birthday greeting message just now and it talks about the sun. Sounds cool.


            A friend's birthday message for me. I want to preserve the copy and so I am posting it in my page. Will always cherish our friendship forever. Thanks Cat. Will surely miss you too and wishing you also all the best in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment