Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life's Path

Last night, I started packing up some of my things to send to my hometown as I am sending some stuffs that I just bought from amazon.com and some stores here for the opening of my soon to be shop as well. When I started picking up the old clothes that I hardly used for awhile, suddenly memories flushed back to me starting that very first day I stepped in the airport. That moment when I first laid my eyes on the sights of this beautiful country, I was surrounded with mixed emotions , utterly difficult to describe There's excitement and hope but there's also sadness as that was the start of the day that I will seldom see and hug my family. That was the day when I started living alone just by myself. It was difficult but I have proven that I am a strong person as I truly won the battle of loneliness. I won it by teaching myself to stand and rely on my own strength and to have faith always. One thing I learned from  this being away experience is, it forced me to become more independent and to stand my ground holding firmly my full commitment in life. Life here is totally different as everyone is busy doing their own thing. The one thing I'm so proud of is despite of challenges, my commitment never wavered. We remain committed with our words and the love surmounting the foundation of our commitment gets stronger each day. It is really true now that we do have all the options in life and it is up to us to choose our option wisely. To never base a decision out from despair and out from the sake of temporary satisfaction.

Weighing consequences is I guess one my of skills. But above all, I don't want to choose a path that can break the heart of those people I treasure the most. And in the first place, I am here because of my intention to help them reach their dreams. It is obvious to myself now that their happiness is also my happiness beyond compare. At one time, I just realized that I was truly blessed with too much understanding and support. And how stubborn am I at times that I sometimes became skeptical to that fact returning back a  selfish gesture instead of returning it with full gratitude. Despite of my indifference and my weaknesses, I was given the chance to prove to the world that I too can do it. I was blessed with skills glowing in the embrace of my determination and faith. Now I can't deny that my heart is jumping from happiness and excitement to once again be reunited and discover what lays ahead. But this time, that path that I am choosing is leading back to them and seeing myself fulfilling my hearts desire with their everyday's warm embrace.

Truly, the experience is a bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment