Thursday, March 24, 2011

My reason

I'm missing more my hometown lately especially my love ones. Sometimes we do make some sacrifices for the sake of the people we care so much. There are so many "If Only's " in my mind like "If only I'm born with ..." or "If only we have..." perhaps there's no need to go faraway and be separated from your love ones just to receive extra amount to fulfill the needs of the people you care the most. But despite of that I have no regrets in my heart because the journey of working abroad gives me different experiences, different challenges. I meet new people and witness’s different ways and cultures. Some are nice, some are very friendly and some already put marks to my heart which I will treasure always. There are so many things that I learn here. Living alone taught me to be more independent and strong. Likewise my time management is also improving like I always do even I was still there working in my hometown. I set schedules which I diligently follow. On weekends, I really don't want to miss my exercise routine at the gym to boost my immune system. And on Sundays, it’s my time to visit the house of GOD to give thanks for all the blessings and to pray for good health and safety.

I miss doing some things which I like. Cooking for instance and invite guest to come over. I miss gardening too. I'll be returning to my hometown very soon and we will do a late birthday celebration for me. Definitely I'll be the one to prepare the foods and will invite friends and relatives to come over. And also, I miss taking good care of my son whom I dearly love. Being a mom is really an ultimate reward for me. It made me complete. It made me feel beautiful always. It's like my source of strength. I am so blessed to have him and I am very proud of him. Wish I can hug him now.

Anyways, It's getting late but still awake because I'm waiting for the American Idol show at channel 5 here in Singapore. One of the finalists there is a Filipina (Thia Megia). I have so much interest with music. I and my family are musically inclined. I was so surprised in fact amazed recently on what I have discovered. My son has a good voice too and he loves singing. At his young age, he can now do timings and reach high notes. I will have his talent develop more by having him enrolled to a music class as well as playing instruments. It just feels so great to have reasons for all the sacrifices and effort I am giving now.






No comments:

Post a Comment