Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekend Delight


It's finally Friday, end of the week. This weekend will be break time from work and stress. I feel weak today yaiks.. can be a sign of Aging? *Blush* I am supposed to meet a friend tonight but texted her that I'm not feeling so well and would just like to go home early. So Ok, that itinerary is cancelled. So I feel fine with it now with the idea that I can do many things later relaxing at the flat like movies, surfing the net and look for mp3's. But after awhile, another friend texted and called me asking my help to meet our ex-colleague who's here in Singapore for a training but will return to Brunei tomorrow. A pile of hollow blocks in my arms now hehehe. I can't say no because first, that person is the best friend of someone dear to me. Second, I seldom get the chance seing this person because he's working in Brunei for quite sometime now. So the verdict, carry the hollow blocks but stand still fresh and feeling pretty. hehehe. Anyway it is Friday, so just have fun with it. Tomorrow will be a "phewww" day for me. So many things to attend but feeling excited with my workout session.


Happy Weekend!!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment