Monday, March 28, 2011

Treasure the love

Woke up this morning having puffy and baggy eyes because of my non-stop crying over a movie that I watched last night hehehe. Very cheap tears!!! I was watching 2007 IF ONLY movie starred by Jennifer Love Hewitt and Paul Nicholls. It's a touching story as it talks about learning to appreciate the people in our lives and letting them know how important they are to our existence. It's about two lovers. They both deeply in love with each other but the guy is too much occupied with his career and neglected in so many ways the small happiness of the girl that he loves so much. One night, the girl was caught by an accident and actually died. The guy witnessed it all and was really devastated because he just realized how important that lady to him and everything now seems worthless and he feels as if his life has no meaning on it. While crying over with that tragic event, one day he wakes up and he was so shock to see that the girl is lying beside him in bed. He was so shocked and couldn't believe it because he did witnessed everything and the pain in his heart is so real up to that moment. Every next moves of the girl he knew already as if like a "Dejavu", happened in the past and is like happening again. Every small happenings before the accident is happening again and just in a different version of its occurance. Of course, my tears are already flooding inside my room at this point hehehe. How I wish I bought popcorn that night. Anyways going back, as the guy realizes that things are happening again as exactly as it was, he is bound to make the one last day with the girl a memorable one. He tried hard to escape what is bound to happen, but nothing can change what is destined and he realizes that. He finally told the girl that she taught him to love and to trust. That she loves her so much. At exactly 11:00pm, they were caught by an accident but this time, it was the guy who died. Huhuhuhu, very sad story and it really caused my big eyebags this morning.

Anyways, the bottom line here is to always give time to our love ones. It made me feel a bit guilty considering that I'm far from the people I treasure the most. No money can compensate with genuine touch, the talks and hugs. We should give importance to the one we love because we really don't know when they will be taken from us. Never be afraid so say I love you or I miss you or I care for you. There's nothing compare of showing how much we care by simply telling what is there in our hearts. Savor the love and care your love ones because at the end of the day, they are our treasures in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment