Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Channeling My Thoughts

Lately, I couldn't stop myself flipping the pages of the book I'm reading now as I eagerly wanted to know what would happen at the end of the story. The excitement made me feel very occupied that it's like I'm actually inside that fantasy world created by the author. I like it this way. I am liking this feeling when I'm so focus letting some pictures sink in my mind, the characters, the whole story itself. Because in a way I'm just doing my own thing and doesn’t minding anymore the people around me. Worrying whether I have offended a person or not and just hurting myself in the process. I don't like that. I don’t want to feel weak. Being depress is the first thing, I'm wary about and so I always find ways to escape from it. I'll jump from one place to another if I have to. But surprisingly, somehow I retrieve my old ways of how to channel things. I feel now a bit relieved because I nearly forgotten one of my passion which is reading nice novels and gladly was able to ignite again that momentum inside of me. I was just preoccupied with my curiosity to explore things and to know people. I feel the excitement recalling my gestures like when I'm hurrying home because I couldn't hardly wait curling to my bed and start flipping the page of the book again.

Well luckily, my thoughts now are very occupied and feel like no more room to entertain negative vibes, disappointments and fears. Such keen understanding flows in me again and I simply rekindled my reasoning of why I am here, working in this foreign land away from my love ones. I am simply seeing what I should do now. Just enjoy while things still there and the next day another challenges for me. Time flies so will just have to make the most of it. A blissful afternoon everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment