Monday, August 11, 2008

Contract Signing @Manila

Hello everyone. I wasn't able to update my blog last week because I was on a business trip. I was mandated to attend the signing of contract with a telecom client to be held at Mall Of Asia Manila. It is important that I should attend to discuss our initial steps of implementation and also to meet those persons that I'll be dealing with during the entire implementation process which will be done as soon as possible. As usual, I enjoyed every trip that I had. For me it's an opportunity to meet new faces and see beautiful places. I brought along one programmer with me. We surely had fun together from plane onboard to our destinations. From the airport going to the hotel at Makati, what a funny experience we had with the taxi driver. Despite of our efforts to use the "Tagalog" language, the driver easily identified that we are "Visayans” (the native language in Mindanao province) because of the way we pronounce the words. Anyway, we stayed at Makati Tower Prime Suites. It's a condotel wherein each room is equipped with certain appliances like refrigerator, electrice stove, oven toaster, television and others. Although the hotel is quite old but still it gives convenience. From hotel, we went straight to our office at Paseo Roxas Makati. My boss and our big bosses were there. We ate lunch together at one of the chinese restaurants near our office. Chinese foods are great and so I like it a lot. In the afternoon, we had a tour at Glorrietta and LandMark. Afterwards, Irene's sister also my former classmate way back high school days came over together with her cousin and husband. We had dinner together at Gerry's Grill in Makati. After finishing our dinner, we went to GreenBelt 5. It's a nice place where you and your partner could hangout. The following day was the main highlight which is the contract signing with our client. From Makati, we went to Mall of Asia located at Pasay City. There's a very nice Chinese restaurant in there called China Palace and that's where the contract signing will take place. The food was delicious and I really neglected my diet during that time hehehe. Anyway, the event was successful and we made them sign at last. Now it's my call. I and my team will handle the implementation which will be conducted very, very soon. Most probably it will start by next month. We need to visit their main office in Taytay Rizal to conduct data gathering particularly the format of their switch raw data. From there we need to do system customization to fit their needs. I'm excited but I'm also beginning to feel the pressure. Hope we could deliver on time. But yes we will !!!


By the way, I never let each day finish without taking some pictures. Here are some of my shots.

@Makati

@Makati

Viewing from 11th floor

Cagayan de Oro View

Cagayan de Oro View

Mountains


Plane approaching Cagayan de Oro


China Palace Restaurant, Mall Of Asia

3 comments:

  1. ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alla hu akhbar!!!

    ReplyDelete